Your Questions Answered:
1. What is My Fit Wichita?
My Fit Wichita is a semi-private personal training studio in Wichita, KS focused on fat loss and general fitness.
2. What is semi-private?
Semi-private personal training at My Fit is fitness training done in a small group of 3-5 people.
3. What type of training do you do?
Most of the training at My Fit Wichita is done in a circuit format where every workout is designed to be a full body workout. Body weight, free weights, and bands are used instead of exercise machines. This type of work, called metabolic resistance training, increases both strength and cardio while burning fat simultaneously.
4. Can I do it?
If you can get up from the ground without struggle and don’t have any physical limitations that restrict mobility in a way that prevents accomplishing activities of daily living then you should be fine. The programs at My Fit Wichita are designed with progression in mind meaning the workouts start out easier and get harder as time goes by and experience is gained.
5. Can I Participate If I have never worked out?
Yes, majority of new clients haven’t worked out in a while or have never done anything. We also have people who are in awesome shape who want to maintain that shape and stay fit or just some members who want to drop a few extra pounds. Our trainers are experienced and will adjust workouts to accommodate your level of fitness.
6. What Times are Available?
Currently the time slots available are
7. What do I get?
- Assessment/Reassessment (including weight, body fat, and measurements)
- Unlimited Email Coaching
- Fitness program designed for fat loss
- Complete Fat Loss Manual/ Nutrition Log
- Training from certified personal trainers
- Tee Shirt
8. How much does it cost?
My Fit Wichita currently has 3,6, and 12 month programs with training either 2 or 3 times a week at a session rate of $19.5-25.
9. Why should I choose My Fit Wichita?
- Private setting (don’t have to worry about other people getting in your way)
- Small group keeps the setting private but also helps with extra motivation and accountability
- Less Expensive than one-on-one
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Program designed for fat loss with built in progression
- Results are guaranteed (if you follow what we say and you aren’t satisfied in the first 12 weeks will will refund your investment!)
10. What can I expect to achieve?
The stage is set for you to achieve what ever realistic goal you have in mind. Stick with the plan and you can achieve.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (316) 941-7710